|Senior Salesforce Full Stack Developer|
Senior Salesforce Full Stack Developer – Noblesville, Indiana Office
Jobscience. We are recognized as the world leader in CRM-based recruitment/ Applicant Tracking Software with over 700+ customers globally, 30% year over year growth in revenue and customer acquisition, a gold level Salesforce ISV, #1 HR app on the AppExchange and a highly profitable 18 year old business (read - not a startup). Our ATS makes staffing firms and corporate recruiters highly successful through easy customization, efficient workflows, and advanced analytics well beyond any other product on the market.
As Salesforce Developer, you will be working on an Enterprise level implementation of our ISVapplication running on the Force.com platform. You will be responsible for writing Apex Code, creating Visualforce and Lightning Pages, and architecting a solution that uses the Salesforce sharing models, workflows, and other built in services.
The ideal candidate has worked in environments using GitHub or equivalent systems and has a strong knowledge of automated build tools and their use in the Salesforce environment.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
· 5+ years of Enterprise development experience
· 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
· Extensive Apex and Visualforce experience
· Experience with Visualforce and Lightning components
· Experience with Force.com integration
· Fluent with SOQL workflows
· Salesforce certification a plus
Would you like to apply to this job?