|Sr. Director of Marketing Azul|
|Senior Director, Marketing
We are an innovative software provider serving global enterprises with Java runtime products. Our marketing team is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and managing a wide array of programs ranging from Sales enablement and lead gen to PR, partner co-marketing, product management, and all facets of Marketing operations.
The Senior Director, Marketing is a critical Marketing team member, and has day-to-day responsibilities for end-to-end management of programs and communications to our existing and prospective customers and partners worldwide. Working in support of key corporate objectives and working for the Vice President of Marketing, the Senior Director of Marketing:
· Provides Demand Generation leadership to effectively drive programs to support pipeline goals.
· Owns all aspects of Web Marketing, from vision to implementation. Working with a team of highly talented consultants (some of whom you’ll hire) you’ll be responsible for our next-generation site design, operation, and management.
· Owns our brand. (You are passionate about branding and brand management)
· Has Marketing Operations expertise in the maintenance and improvement of our closed-loop lead management process. You’ll be instrumental in setting our next-generation Marketing Automation strategy.
· Has mastery of campaign measurement, infrastructure development, operational planning and field communications programs.
· Manages customer marketing programs end-to-end, from concept and creative development through implementation and analytics.
· Owns and drives our social media strategy and implementation (supported by other team members and consultants)
· Manages our Marketing (Marketo) and Sales (Salesforce.com) automation systems and their integration with our Website. This includes development of new Marketo campaigns, reports, and programs as well as managing the integration with Salesforce.com.
· Creates new reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com and Marketo, as appropriate.
· Manages lead and task assignment processes within both Marketo and Salesforce.com.
· Maintains and modifies current Marketo campaigns and processes in order to meet our business objectives, reflecting a deep understanding of Marketo’s capabilities.
· Works directly with other Sales and Marketing team members as well as creative and Website development consultants.
· Owns the event calendar and manages global events.
· Creates and verifies prospect lists for email and other outbound campaigns. Familiar with list creation, management in SFDC and Marketo, management of database quality, elimination of duplicates, and working-level understanding of data cleansing and enrichment programs.
· Can present ideas to senior executives, build business cases, secure and manage program and project funding, and meet key business and program-level metrics.
· Has managed budgets, hired and managed consultants ranging from individual contributors to creative teams. Works well – collaboratively – across multiple simultaneous programs.
The ideal Senior Director of Marketing combines a deep understanding of current digital marketing processes and best practices with a hands-on ability to define, develop and deploy new initiatives within our Salesforce.com and Marketo instances.
This is a senior-level position, with ongoing direct contact with and responsibilities to other members of our executive team.
An ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for execution, delivers impeccable results, and is a self-starter who drives results with limited to moderate oversight, while juggling multiple priorities.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree, with emphasis in business, marketing, software engineering or related field; MBA and past software development are both a plus
· 10+ years of experience in digital marketing, with deep, direct experience in both Salesforce and Marketo (certification with one or both are a plus, experience with both products is essential)
· Prior experience in enterprise software marketing is highly desirable
· Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills, sufficient to create and/or revise copy for customer and partner-facing programs
· Flexible, creative, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in highly dynamic and fast-growth environment
Would you like to apply to this job?