|Partner Enablement Trainer: Functional|
|As part of the Enablement team, the Functional Implementation Trainer is responsible for training solution architects on the Apttus suite of Quote to Cash offerings. The Functional Trainer will lead courses in Apttus products and solution implementation concepts, focusing on out of the box capabilities, best practices for requirements and solution approach, as well as a review of key QTC Domain concepts.
The ideal candidate will have Salesforce implementation experience and the skills necessary to ensure that the learner has the knowledge and expertise to configure, use and effectively implement our products. The trainer conducts face to face as well as virtual classroom courses and contributes to development of training content and materials.
This role is a part of the Enablement team and provides training to the Apttus Professional Services team and Implementation Partners.
As part of the Enablement team, the Functional Implementation Trainer has the following responsibilities:
· Minimum 5-7 years consulting or project management experience, ideally with a consulting firm, major systems integrator and/or enterprise software company.
· 5 years or more experience in QTC, CPQ and/or Contract Management domain.
· Strong Salesforce administration experience – Certified Administrator or above preferred.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment and delivery to aggressive timelines.
· 3+ years as enterprise software trainer is highly preferred.
· Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise with new product technology, function, and features.
· Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content.
· Experience conducting face-to-face and virtual classroom training
· Proven presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
· Ability to travel globally
Would you like to apply to this job?