|Partner Enablement Trainer: Technical|
|As part of the Partner Enablement team, the Technical Trainer is responsible for trainingtechnical and solution architects on the Apttus suite of Quote to Cash offerings. The Technical Trainer will lead advanced courses in Apttus products, focusing on extending out of the box capabilities using APIs, callbacks and integrations and well as best practices for coding, performance and troubleshooting.
This role is a part of the Enablement team and provides training to the Apttus Professional Services team and Implementation Partners.
As part of the Enablement team, the Technical Implementation Trainer has the following responsibilities:
· Minimum 5-7 years consulting or development experience, ideally with a consulting firm, major systems integrator and/or enterprise software company.
· 5 years or more experience in QTC, CPQ and/or Contract Management domain.
· Advanced Salesforce development experience – SFDC 401 or above preferred.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.
· 3+years experience in technical training and development.
· Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise with new product technology, function, and features.
· Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content.
· Experience conducting face-to-face and virtual classroom training
· Proven presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
· Ability to travel globally
Would you like to apply to this job?