Our client's solutions are highly appealing to Salesforce customers because we are a 100% native application with unmatched domain expertise. This gives our clienta fundamental advantage in the large and rapidly growing Salesforce customer base, which you will have access to. You must be able to drive strategic sales activity while achieving quota and creating satisfied customers.
You will be responsible for managing and growing the Salesforce.com relationship with three to five of our client's most important customers. This Global Account Manager will need to establish him/herself as a trusted advisor with the client’s key stakeholders. S/he will own the account globally, and be the key contact for executive discovery sessions, strategizing solution offerings, deploying the necessary specialists and resources, and ultimately working with our Customers for Life organization to ensure a successful implementation – across a broad set of offerings, locations, and business needs. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles. Salesforce.com offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap. We are seeking a proven, quota-carrying top sales performer to help us manage our growing relationship with this strategic global account.
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications to large enterprise clients
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts, Experience selling to SI's and/or professional service firms a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree